Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Remembering Jerry Clower.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Remembering Jerry Clower.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AX9QoFhEhI"]YouTube - Jerry Clower - A Coon Huntin Story[/ame]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remembering Jerry Clower.

    There are a bunch of his CD's up at Wal-Mart in Norton. I thought about getting several of them the other day but didn't. Think I will go back and grab a few.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remembering Jerry Clower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    There are a bunch of his CD's up at Wal-Mart in Norton. I thought about getting several of them the other day but didn't. Think I will go back and grab a few.
    I only have one of his. Bought it from Jerry himself and he signed it for me. I think of him as one of the best ever because he didnt have to use cussing,sex, nor vulgarity to be funny. Too many comedians today think they need to be though. Some of it is funny but it has gotten really old to me. But a lot of people eat that up. I'll take Jerry any day.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remembering Jerry Clower.

    I had the same exact thoughts.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •